Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Avery's Bat Mitzvah {Temple Beth Hillel, Guy's North - Studio City, Ca.}

I was truly honored to photograph for Avery and her family. I had the opportunity to photograph for her older sister Jordan a few years ago (my first bat mitzvah) and have photographed a handful of items for the family since. It always means a lot to me when a family calls me to photograph for them multiple times and this is definitely a family I enjoy working with.

If you were to look up "fun-loving" in the dictionary there would be a picture of Avery's family next to the definition (hopefully one of my pictures). Though the late afternoon was fill with photographing numerous family members and Avery buring off her nervous energy before the afternoon ceremony, the entire day was filled with fun and a lot of family love.

Congratulations Avery!

   

   

  

   

   

   

   

   

   

No comments: